Saturday, February 24, 2007

Best Show of NY Fashon Week Fall 2007





(Drumroll please!!)

WHO: Zac Posen

WHY: Architectural suits mixed with vampy silhouettes that were cut close to the body mixed with couture-like evening gowns. Don't even get me started with his use of colors or choice of fabrics. This man is a GENIUS.

WOW Factor: This was the only show that garnered collective gasping, exhaling, and cooing for more. The crowd seemed to be hyperventilating while overcoming with excitement.

WHAT would I wear if I am going to the Oscars: For a Cher-like experience, I would go for the black taffetta number worn by Agyness Deyn at the shows' finale. For a safe, red-carpet pleaser, I'd go for the dreamy purple silk gown that has a mermaid silhouette.

From top: Zac Posen vampy dresses (2), Zac Posen finale gown worn by Agyness Deyn, Zac Posen purple silk gown.

Photo Credits: Style.com

No comments: