Sunday, May 6, 2007

Patrick Robinson's Go International Debut


I woke up this morning to find myself unceremoniously logging in to my computer before coffee and checking out Patrick Robinson's Go International debut on Target.com. I must say the collection looked fabulous in the look-books but I stopped short in actually purchasing anything on the web.

Robinson's collection captures a strong Grecian, Mediterranean-inspired theme, with to-die-for prints and breezy fabrics. The pieces are perfect for summer (the swimsuits! the linen shorts! the light-as-air sundresses!) if you are into the whole beach-y, casual look. Since I am swim-suit shy this season I didn't really see much that can build into my city wardrobe.

The winning piece of this collection? A stunning Grecian-print maillot that will look great lounging on the summer lawns of Central Park.

Photo Credits: Target.com